Who Is Permitted to Own a Category D

Any Category D Licence holder can apply to own a Category D firearm, but they must meet the “Specified need” requirement within their HOME state, (where their Category D licence was issued and where they live).

Only a paid professional hunter of pest animals who is employed by a culling company, or directors of such a company can apply to import a Category D firearm.
Professional hunters who are employed on a regular basis by an appropriate Government body, such as the Department of Sustainability and Environment, can also apply to import a Category D firearm.

The laws are very strict and are enforced rigorously as they should be.

If you think you meet the requirements, please contact me.